Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Biz-Tech make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Deposits are not refundable as any work carried out will have commenced immediately upon receipt.
In no event will Biz-Tech be liable for any loss or damages including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Price and Payment
The price shall be the price quoted by Biz-Tech.
Biz-Tech operate a 50% initial up front payment on all contracted projects. Once this amount has been deposited we will begin work on the contracted project. 50% of the balance will be due on first inspection of completed works. The final balance will be due on the day of the project launch. In cases where the anticipated duration of the project will be less than three weeks there will be two payments only, 50% before the work begins and 50% upon completion of the work.
Monthly support and maintenance contract fee's must be paid by direct debit on the first day (or nearest day possible) of every calender month.
Remote Support Disclaimer
Biz-Tech, meaning the owner, representative(s) and/or employee(s) of Biz-Tech.
Client, meaning the customer(s) dealing with Biz-Tech.
Service, meaning the service(s) supplied by Biz-Tech, to the Client.
Payment, Terms, and Release of Liability client agrees to the following terms for service rendered by Biz-Tech.
Client agrees to pay a predetermined fee of €20.00
per hour for Biz-Tech, to perform service(s) for the client. Biz-Tech, reserves the right to refuse or terminate service at any time without notice. Residential and Commercial client agrees to pay Biz-Tech, for service rendered.
In the case of remote device support contracts, a predetermined fee will be based on client requirements. Client agrees to pay the predetermined fee for Biz-Tech, to perform service(s) for the client. Biz-Tech, reserves the right to refuse or terminate service at any time without notice. Residential and Commercial client agrees to pay Biz-Tech, for service rendered.
Release of Liability:
CLIENT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS BIZ-TECH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BIZ-TECH, OFFERS NO EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE ON SERVICES PERFORMED.
• Client acknowledges that due to the nature of the service being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to Client’s computer software & operating system, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media
• Client agrees to release and hold harmless Biz-Tech, from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of Biz-Tech, , its agents or service representatives
• Client grants Biz-Tech, its agents and service representative’s access and permission to remotely maintaine and offer desktop support to any and all computers within agreed contract terms
• Client grants Biz-Tech, its agents and service representatives access security rights, and permission to open, view, and modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate Clients computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on Clients computer system or network should it be necessary
• Client grants Biz-Tech, its agents and service representative, permission to download and/or install software on Clients computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by Client
• Biz-Tech will not access, copy, view or save any files or data stored on client device/s unless asked to by the client
• This service uses connections which are fully secured and encrypted
• This service requires that your pc is connected to an active internet connection in order to work
• Biz-Tech take no responsibility for any physical damage which may occur to your device over time as we have no physical contact with your device/s. This is a remote virtual service
• All Remote Support contracts will be automatically renewed 365 days after the date first signed up to by the client unless cancelled by the client in writing 30 days before the renewal date, Biz-Tech strongly advises that clients safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by Biz-Tech
• Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by Biz-Tech, client is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of clients data. Biz-Tech has a No Refund Policy, once services are completed and paid for
• Biz-Tech is a provider of billable on site and remote services. The performance of services by Biz-Tech does not imply availability of telephone, remote or on-site technical support. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Biz-Tech
• No other agreement whether verbal or written shall be in effect except if agreed to and authorized in writing.
By reading this document and/or entering into service(s) or sale(s) with Biz-Tech, the client indicates that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the Payment Terms and Release of Liability form, which is kept on file at the offices of Biz-Tech.
Contact Us Today!